Why You Should Buy a George Foreman Grill with Removable Ceramic Plates
The best George Foreman grills with removable ceramic plates are really easy to clean and they are environmentally friendly. You can take the removable plates off and place them in your dishwasher and they will be clean in a few minutes. They also do not contain any teflon which means they are safe to use to make breakfast, lunch or dinner for your family.
The George Foreman GRP4842MB 5-Serving Multi-Plate Evolve Grill System comes with easy to clean, eco-friendly ceramic grilling plates and waffle plates. It will help you start the day with delicious food and end the day with delicious food, that’s a good day. And you’ll have a lot of those good, delicious days with the George Foreman Evolve Grill System in your kitchen. This model comes with nonstick waffle plates (tasty breakfast, check) and ceramic-coated grill plates (dynamite dinner, check). But those meals are only the beginning for this cooking machine. It grills, bakes, sautés, toasts, griddles, and does basically any other heated cooking you can think of with the full lineup of interchangeable plates available for the Evolve Grill System. Other features include: digital time and temperature controls, 500°F searing for a tasty crust on steak and burgers, a floating hinge that accommodates thick cuts of meat, and an adjustable cooking angle for fat-removing sloped grilling or flat baking and cooking. Just pick from our collection of plates (others sold separately) and get cookin’—deliciousness awaits.
You can revolutionize your kitchen with the George Foreman Evolve Grill System. The versatility and convenience of the removable plate system let you create a multitude of delicious meals in no time. Use the 2 ceramic grill plates for traditional grilling, then swap in the non-stick waffle plates to create a tasty breakfast. Premium features help turn everyday mealtime into a culinary experience: a 500 Degree searing burst for restaurant-quality results; digital time and temperature controls for precision cooking; and an adjustable hinge that accommodates thick cuts of meat, vegetables, and sandwiches. Take home the Evolve Grill System today and transform the way you cook!
George Foreman Grill Comparison Chart
|Features and Specifications|
George Foreman GRP4842MB Multi-Plate Evolve Grill, (Ceramic Grilling Plates, and Waffle Plates Included)
George Foreman 5-Serving Multi-Plate Evolve Grill System with Ceramic Plates and Waffle Plates, Red, GRP4842RB
George Foreman 5-Serving Removable Ceramic Plate Grill and Panini Press, Platinum, GRP472P
George Foreman 6-Serving Removable Non-Stick Plate Grill and Panini Press, Silver/Black, GRP99
George Foreman 8-Serving Classic Plate Grill and Panini Press with Adjustable Temperature, GR2121P
|Taste (out of 5)||5||5||5||4.5||4.5|
|Durability (out of 5)||5||5||5||4.5||4.5|
|Date Available||August 24, 2015||September 19, 2014||June 24, 2014||October 2, 2001||March 27, 2013|
|Ceramic coating (without teflon, PTFE and PFOA)||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Searing Option - A high-heat searing option raises the grill up to 500-degrees to give you restaurant-quality results at home.||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Digital Display - Displays the cooking time and grill temperature||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Adjustable Grilling Angle - A knob sets the grill flat or at an angle for baking, toasting, and more||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Adjustable Floating Hinge - Accommodates a wide range of foods to maintain ideal thickness and juiciness||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Number of servings||5||5||5||6||8|
|Amount of grilling space||72 square inches||72 square inches||72 square inches||100 square inches||120 square inches|
|Sloped grilling surface - removes up to 42% of fat from meats for lean, tasty meals||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Drip Tray - dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Variable Temperature Control||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Baking Time||5 minutes||5 minutes||5 minutes||5 minutes||5 minutes|
|Audible Alert Signal (indicates when waffle is done baking)||No||No||No||No||No|
|Red Power On Indicator Light||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Red Ready To Bake Indicator Light||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Green Ready To Eat Indicator Light||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|On/Off Power Switch||No||No||No||No||No|
|Grease Runoff Channels||No||No||No||No||No|
|Dimensions (in inches)||16.25 x 11 x 14.1 in||15.5 x 9 x 13.5 in||16.5 x 5.5 x 11.12 in||7 x 17 x 14 in||4.25 x 13.25 x 14 in|
|Weight||6 pounds||6 pounds||8.5 pounds||13.6 pounds||8.1 pounds|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best George Foreman Grill with Removable Ceramic Plates
- 2 #1 – George Foreman GRP4842MB 5-Serving Multi-Plate Evolve Grill System Features
- 3 Specifications
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The George Foreman GRP4842MB Ceramic George Foreman Grill with Removable Plates
- 4.1 What type of advanced ceramic plates does this appliance come with?
- 4.2 Digital Control Panel
- 4.3 Adjustable Grilling Angle
- 4.4 Searing Option
- 4.5 Does this grill remove fat like the other George Foreman grills?
- 4.6 What is a floating hinge and what are the advantages of having one?
- 4.7 Does this appliance include waffle plates?
- 4.8 Is this appliance easy to use?
- 4.9 How many servings can you make with this appliance?
Best George Foreman Grill with Removable Ceramic Plates
#1 – George Foreman GRP4842MB 5-Serving Multi-Plate Evolve Grill System Features
- 3-in-1: Grill, Panini, Waffle- The Evolve Grill System offers a range of cooking options. Use the ceramic grill plates to make delicious meals featuring chicken, steak, burgers, or veggies. Or put the finishing touches on a Panini or grilled sandwich.
- 500˚ Searing Burst- A high-heat searing burst raises the temperature of the grill to 500˚ for 90 seconds to give you restaurant-quality results at home.
- Digital Control Panel- The digital control panel clearly displays the cooking time and grill temperature, which ranges from 325˚-450˚, plus the 500˚ searing burst. The buttons are level with the grill exterior, making the surface easy to wipe clean.
- Advanced Ceramic Coating- The premium grill plates are covered with a multilayer, nonstick ceramic coating that simplifies cleanup and reduces the need for excess oil and butter. The plates are PTFE- and PFOA-free.
- Removable Plates- The grill plates are completely removable and dishwasher-safe. Cool-touch release features make it easy to handle the plates even if they’re still warm.
- Adjustable Angle: Yes
- Color: Black
- Digital: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Embedded Heating Elements: Yes
- Floating Hinge: Yes
- Non-Stick Surface: Yes
- Patented Slope Design: Yes
- Plates Included: Yes
- Removable Plates: Yes
- Variable Temperature Control: Yes
- Warranty: 3-year Limited
- Outer Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Price: under $40
- Average Customer Rating: 4 out of 5 stars based on over 200 customer reviews
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 14.9 x 9.8 inches
- Item Weight: 6.6 pounds
- Date first available: April 17, 2013
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The George Foreman GRP4842MB Ceramic George Foreman Grill with Removable Plates
What type of advanced ceramic plates does this appliance come with?
It comes with improved grill plates that are covered with a multilayer ceramic coating that’s more durable than previous models and can reach the highest temperature of any indoor grill.
Digital Control Panel
The digital control panel clearly displays the cooking time and temperature. The buttons are level with the grill exterior, making the surface easy to wipe clean.
Adjustable Grilling Angle
We’re all about that slope, but we know a flat surface can come in handy. A simple knob sets the grill flat for baking, toasting, and more.
A high-heat searing option raises the grill up to 500-degrees to give you restaurant-quality results at home.
Does this grill remove fat like the other George Foreman grills?
Yes it does. It removes up to 42% of the fat from your cooking! The nonstick cooking surface allows you to cook without added grease – but you can expect the same great taste!
* From 1/4 lb. uncooked 80/20 Ground Chuck when grilled.
What is a floating hinge and what are the advantages of having one?
The adjustable floating hinge accommodates a wide range of foods to maintain ideal thickness and juiciness.
Does this appliance include waffle plates?
These durable plates make it easy to create delicious brunch fare or give a tasty upgrade to any breakfast. The grill’s precision temperature settings help turn out golden brown waffles in no time.
Is this appliance easy to use?
Fast meals are easy! Quick to heat up, quick to cook, and quick to clean! Perfect for your busy lifestyle!
How many servings can you make with this appliance?
Cook for the family or friends with a grill surface designed for 5 servings. Or make two complete meals at once – try grilling veggies!